Friday, February 12, 2010

Fabulous Foto Friday!

Happy Friday Everyone!

This is officially my favorite day of the week, starting at 4:30pm PT, that is!!

Anywho....

Speaking of Friday, let's get on with this weeks

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

This week I actually got out and took some photos right after I picked my daughter up from school. We had some sun and some sketchy looking cloudy but I made due with what I had cause I was tired of not getting some camera time in.

So, with that said....
Hope you enjoy them!









Oh yes, and look out America!!!
That would be her "Paparazzi shock" look.

~~~

Hope ya'll have a great weekend!!


6 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh what lovely,lovely photographs!!! I dream of rolling hills and green grass during this time of year in Maryland!

Stopping by from SITS! I hope you have a fantastic Valentine's Day with your family!

Margaret said...

Stopping by from SITs:)

I love the photos, especially the last one!

Summer said...

Wow woman!!! You took those??? They are incredible!

And seriously, I am dying over your daughter. I may need to try that look for my next fashion friday!

lagirl/Sweet Tea said...

Love the peaceful rolling hill, AND the cute Fashionista! LOL

cait said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! :) Gorgeous pictures! Can't wait to look at more!

Denise said...

Wow! What amazing photos!!!!!!!!