Saturday, February 20, 2010

Six Word Saturday!

Toy Story 3 Pictures, Images and Photos

Which Ride Shall We Ride First??

I personally want to ride Indiana Jones first since that one is usually one of the longest but for some odd reason, my child has decided that she wants to go on Nemo, even though she has said "I was bored" in the past. So, I guess it all depends on what we feel like once we get there. Heck, we never even ask my husband what ride he wants to ride first....ever. Poor guy! Well, let me just ask him real quick.....

His response was "Dumbo." I looked at him and said "I'm gonna put that" and he said "I really don't care. I just want to go on Toy Story." So, I guess there you have it. It's still up in the air at this time.

~~~

Now it's your turn. Head on over to Cate's and see what others are saying.



15 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Just jump on a ride
And have a great time.
Whatever you choose
Will be quite sublime!



My Six Words

Hootin Anni said...

Went on the one in Anaheim....lots o' fun.

6 Word Saturday

brandi said...

~such big decisions that need to be made! hope you have a joyous time...brightest blessings and happy riding~

Aunt Julie said...

For us, it was always Peter Pan's Flight, over and over and over...
Beats It's a Small World, and having that song in your head all day! Darn, now that song's in my head.

Brian Miller said...

oh, wish i was riding rides today!

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

The lineups are the worst part of any theme park but Disney parks in particular. Especially since the ratio of waiting time to actual time on the ride is so massive! Hope you had a great time!

Jennifer said...

HAVE FUN!!!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com

TMC said...

ooo! What fun! I grew up not too far from Disneyland in CA. Thunder Mountain was always my favourite.
Enjoy your adventure! & remember to hit the gift shops at the END of the day. :)

John (@bookdreamer) said...

Ride them cowboy

Olivia said...

Rides sound like a lot of fun today! Have fun and happy 6WS!

Ronnica said...

Love Disney rides!

Ebony said...

it's been so long since i've been to an amusement park. have loads and loads of fun! :)

Anonymous said...

I went to Disney World in Florida and rode the Aerosmith themed Rockin' Roller Coaster six times in a row. It was awesome. Lol. :D

Caroline said...

Have fun !!!
Caroline

Call Me Cate said...

I hope whatever you chose that you had a great time!

Thanks for playing 6WS.