Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Things Are Coming

{The photo above is just a sneak peak of what the website looks like!}

With the new year, I made some goals for myself.

One was to start my own photography business.

Well, I am in the process and I am so excited!! I have been working on getting my own website up and running. It has been a very tedious process but all the hard work is paying off and I am so thrilled. I can't stop admiring it..lol!

One thing I will also be working on is making my own button for my website to be displayed her on my blog. I know I can do it as I have already made my other two there on the right.

I enjoy being hands on with this sort of thing and not having anyone's help. I'm putting my own touches on it and it also makes me feel like I've accomplished something when it's all done.

I'm hoping my website should be up and running by next week. There's just little things that I need to touch up here and there. I am so very excited to share it with all of you too!

1 comment:

Stesha said...

This is exciting news! You're designing the site yourself? I can't wait for the launch. I know your business will be very successful.

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha