Friday, February 26, 2010

Fabulous Foto Friday!

It's that time again.....

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Here are a few pictures from our Disneyland trip last weekend. They're not the greatest quality as I used my phone the whole time. I didn't bring my regular little camera. I need to get new batteries for it. I also don't dare bring my Canon cause I like my roller coasters and I'm not about to risk taking it on one of those rides.

So, without further adu....





Hope you all have a FABulous weekend!



4 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

What great photo memories of an obviously FUNTASTIC time. Can't wait till the weather is warmer and we can all be outside again!!
BTW, thanks for stopping by my Blog and lending your support.

Denise said...

We are going in November and all these photos make me want to get in the car and go RIGHT NOW! :) YAY for Disneyland!

Stesha said...

Is she in a teacup in the first photo? I can't wait until our trip to Disney later this year!

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

Summer said...

Oh my gosh! So so fun!

I need a vacation.

Two months and counting to MIAMI!!!