Monday, August 18, 2008

Funny things that kids say

I just had to share this little funny! Now, my husband and I have been together this year for 15 years. When it comes to sex, it's not all romantic all the time. Being parents (as most of you can relate to), it's not easy to find time and we just need to fit in "our time" when possible. As Sabrina is getting older, it has gotten a lot easier cause now she sleeps through the night and goes to bed at a decent time because of school. No interruptions!

Well, Paul and I will ask each other out of the blue, in front of Sabrina, if we are going to do something tonight *wink wink*! (LOL! Well, we have to word things in such a way that isn't crude or inappropriate). Since Sabrina is there hearing this, she gets excited and shares in the conversation and says "I would like to do something tonight!" Paul and I laugh almost quietly cause she has no idea what we are talking about. She'll even start throwing out ideas of what we can do. It's just so cute and innocent!

No comments: