Saturday, September 19, 2009

Six Word Saturday!

miley cyrus Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, Shark's game. Sunday, Miley Cyrus!

(Head over to Cate's to join in the fun!)


I'm actually pretty excited! I know this concert is mainly for my daughter and the Shark's game is for my husband but I have grown to enjoy watching hockey, more so than any other sport and as for Miley, well, I just enjoy her music anyways and know just about all the lyrics to her music. We have decent seats too. I'm hoping to sneak my Canon into the concert. We'll see. As for the Shark's game, I'll have my camera handy. Also, both the Shark's game and the Miley Cyrus concert are actually playing at the same place so we have decided to stay the night out in San Jose. This is gonna be fun!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend doing the fun things you enjoy doing!!!


4 comments:

Caroline said...

You are going to have such a fun weekend! Have fun at the concert (shhh...don't tell, but I like her too).

Dr.John said...

Wow! All that as a family

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a blast!
I haven't been to a hockey game in awhile.
Have fun at the game and concert!

Call Me Cate said...

Oh, I want to stay over in San Jose because that means close to San Francisco and I miss it there. I'm a hockey girl as well - we have opening night tickets for our local team. Can't wait! Hope you have a great time at both. Thanks for playing 6WS!