Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What Was She Thinking?

I have to say, Lady Gaga has a style all her own. That's for sure! I like a few of her songs too. But when I was watching the VMA's Sunday night and I saw her for the first time during the night, I couldn't help but laugh, as did my husband. Mind you, we hadn't watched the whole thing. We came in to the Beyonce performance. Which by the way, I love that song!!

"All the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies, now put your hands up"

Anyways. Now where was I? Oh yeah, Lady Gaga.

So, at first we saw her, we didn't know who it was but then it dawned on me.

If you ask me though, it looks like a lion's mane gone bad.


What do you think?


I'm still asking myself, "What the heck was she thinking???? LOL


6 comments:

Stacey said...

I do like some of her songs, but she is just too weird!

Nikki B. said...

i like her...she's a kook. but, WTF?! and the red shrouded face?!

for some reason...i still like her...

and...what do you think...was the taylor swift thing another stunt, like the bruno eminem thing?

Anonymous said...

Yeah she has a weird sense of style.
I wonder myself what she was thinking!

Amarie said...

Yeah, my teen daughter loves her, but I just don't get it lol.

Leslie said...

Odd... very odd!

Molly said...

Agreed! I like alot of her songs, but I was actually scared of her preformance!