Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Needing some relief

Yeah, so this funk I've been in, the issues and problems I've been dealing with have only gotten worse. It will be two weeks this Friday.

I try to deal with it and just live my life but it's hard.

The words and feelings that get tossed around are becoming unbearable now.

I'm waving the white flag.

I give up!

I want out!

But how?

It's just not me that suffers.

I'm tired. Emotionally drained.

My stomach is all in knots and I just don't want to do anything.

This rain isn't helping any either. It goes with the territory.

Gloomy. Just depressing.

I need some relief.

5 comments:

lagirl/Sweet Tea said...

I KNOW that feeling your describing and I also know sometimes it helps to talk to a Stranger so if you want to email me I'll be there to listen...bunkodeb@aol.com
I won't judge. Promise.


Sure hope you'll reach out to someone - if not me, then someone else. Someone with a shoulder and a good ear can really help.

I'm sorry you're dealing with such a heavy issue, Friend.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you feel that way. I know what that's like, and it's caused more tears and sadness than I care to think about. I hope you feel better soon. I'll be praying for you.

InspiredDreamer said...

You're not alone, honey! I came over to the blogosphere because I needed a mental escape of my own. Let's lift each other up in prayer because just praying for myself doesn't seem to be cutting it lately. So I'll be thinking of you today. :)

Jennifer said...

I'm so sorry that you're having a rough time! ((HUGS)). If it helps, I'm a little down on life myself right now too.

You want a chuckle...come visit my blog to see my youngest daughter's funny face. It makes me laugh every time!

((MORE HUGS!))

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com

Trinity said...

Love you my Kimmy~ *HUGS*