Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rat-pattoullie

Ratatoullie Wave Pictures, Images and Photos


I guess I can bring my car back in now.

This morning after taking my daughter to school, taking a shower and getting dressed, I decided to go out to the garage and deal with some laundry. While chatting on the phone with my friend, I noticed my dog sniffing at something on the garage floor.

"Ozzy, come on boy."

And then I saw it!

"Ewwwwww" I kept saying to my friend on the phone.

"Ewwwww, it's the rat. Ewwwww. It's insides are hanging out. Ewwwww."

Meanwhile my friend is laughing at me.

I just couldn't understand why the rat was where it was when the trap was a good 20ft away. Then again, he was right where my husband's car was too. Maybe the rat was in his car when he started it this morning. So I text him.

While still on the phone with my friend, my husband calls in so I answered it.

I told him where the rat was and my husband said "Oh yeah, well, when I started my car, it made a weird noise too".

"Well, that was the rat. Hopefully he was the only one and there aren't more of them."

I would share a photo but that's just sad......and gross!! Ewwwwww!! Poor little guy :O( I still feel bad for him. I hope he didn't suffer.


No comments: