Saturday, April 10, 2010

She "Rocks".....literally!

We, meaning my husband, purchased a new music CD this past week, after work one day.

Since we have an account, he's always browsing Napster for anything new.

He happened to notice a new CD of an artist that he really likes, as do I......Slash (previously from Guns 'N Roses). Although I listen to Christian music regularly now, I still like to listen, on occasion, to my favorite groups.

Slash's new CD is a collaboration of different artists. He plays the guitar while the different singers sing. It's really a good CD.

However, I never thought one artist would have been on this CD. And to be honest, she ROCKS! She has got an awesome "rock" voice and I would like to see her sing more rock.



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey there!!

I follow Slash on FB and was stoked to hear about the new tunes!! Glad to know I'm not the only one out there!

How have you guys been?