Monday, April 26, 2010

Talk About a Flashback!

So here I post about missing this, so what perfect time to post about this great memory.

My husband and I tend to browse Youtube.com for things in our area just to kind of remind us how something used to be. Or we'll look something up to show our daughter things that we have once seen.

So yesterday (today), we were once again browsing the "tube" looking for a ride at an amusement park in our area. Only thing is, this ride is no longer there, hence the reason for wanting to show her. It was called The Edge however, that same ride is still at Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH, which we've been before. There it's called The Demon Drop.

Anyways, I'm getting off track here.

So, as we're browsing, we come across an old commercial to the amusement park out here from 1978! Oh. My. GOSH!! After many changes and names to go with it, talk about a major flashback. I remember it being Marriott's Great America to Paramount's Great America to what it is now, just Great America.

I totally remember this commercial too. It's so funny how you forget these things cause how many years have passed but as soon as you see them, it's as if you just saw it not that long ago. Just Crazy!

Here's the commercial for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy! :D




2 comments:

Amarie said...

Love your photography site button! :-)

InspiredDreamer said...

What a fun commercial!! I love the song. :) Thanks for sharing!

Have an Extraordinary Day!