Friday, July 9, 2010

Five Question Friday!



1. What is one food you could eat everyday?
Oh, well this is easy. It's actually a toss up. Mexican food & seafood. I just absolutely love shrimp and lobster! YUM!

Mexican Food Pictures, Images and Photos Grilled Lobster Pictures, Images and Photos
{via}

2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
Honestly? No. I had always wanted to be an Interior Decorator (Designer) but as time went on and I had worked so hard in high school, I really wanted a year break. Then I met my husband and wanted to spend all my time with him and didn't get motivated to go to college. Honestly though, it's okay cause I have found a love for photography and I never wanted my career to take over my personal life, which the Interior Designer one seemed like it would. Family comes first!

Interior Decorating Pictures, Images and Photos photography Pictures, Images and Photos
{via}

3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?
It's not so much what I wished I had done when I was younger rather what I wish we had done as a family. My dad worked in construction and he had to work all the time that by the time he got home, he was exhausted. My mom also worked in construction but we still went to the movies together. That's pretty much it. We went to Disneyland once. Maybe camping once. Then the occassional outing for the day. My mom and I plus her BFF and her step-daughter did go to Clear Lake for the weekends to clean their boss' vacation home. That was fun but that was it for my childhood excitement. So, I wished we did more vacation stuff together as a family. That's why I'm making it up by taking my daughter everywhere.
Punta Russa Beach near Bunch Beach Pictures, Images and Photos
{via}

4. What color are your kitchen walls?
My kitchen walls are a tuscan color. Kind of orange-peachy. My kitchen is decorated with wine bottles and grapes so the color matches perfect. I love it too!!
It's similiar to the light of the two colors {below}, or maybe a tad darker.
Background Orange Pictures, Images and Photos

5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
Serious? This is really a question? I can't seem to remember something that happened a week ago. You think I can remember my first favorite song?! LOL
No, but I can remember loving the ABBA CD, oh...excuse me.....Cassette Tape!! lol You know, the one with "Dancing Queen" and "Take a chance on me". Love ABBA!
ABBA Pictures, Images and Photos
{via}



No comments: