Monday, August 23, 2010

30 Days of Truth...

Today is Monday, the start of a new week. With that said, I thought I would part take in a challenge that I feel may be a little difficult for me. However, I think I'm up for that challenge.

I found this challenge from Denise over at Laughing with Spoons. If you want to jump on board, here are the daily challenges.

Since today is the first day of the challenge for me, here is mine....

Day 01 → Something you hate about yourself.

I really hate that I have a lack of patience. I never thought of it before until I had a child. That's when I really picked up on the fact that I really lack in this area. It never really bothered me until I noticed when I would get upset with my daughter when she would just constantly ask questions, want me to do this or do that, or just talk continuously. Sometimes my husband and I tell her to take a breath. It just makes me feel like a terrible mom when I can't just stop and listen to the daily activities of my daughters day while she's at school. Well, I do but sometimes she just has those moments when she is super hyper active and will seriously go on and on if we let her. I really do love to hear what's going on in her day. Why else would I volunteer in her class each week. However, sometimes when I'm busy running around doing errands, cleaning, cooking or just wanting a moment of silence, it makes it hard for me to focus and then I get upset. Sometimes I feel like my head is spuing out all over with too much information and stuff that it's about to explode.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's "Truth of the day".


No comments: