Saturday, August 28, 2010

Six Word Saturday!

How Do You Stop Following Someone?

No, SERIOUS! I have done everything. Followed all the directions to "Stop Following" and they have disappeared from my list of "Followers" but their posts still keep popping up. What the heck am I doing wrong??? It's frustrating cause they post multipule times in a day so when I want to see what anyone else is doing, I have to scroll and scroll. It's so annoying, I could scream.

Now head over to Cate's to see what everyone else is saying.



2 comments:

Olivia said...

Maybe it's one of those "Hotel California" things. It's easy to go in, but really, really hard to leave.
Have a great weekend!

Linda said...

I think you click on follow and it will come up and say that you are already following..but there will also be a place to click that says Stop Following...and you just click there.

Linda