Sunday, August 15, 2010

Funny things said from an 8 year old...

I just came across this post that I had never "published". I read what I had drafted up and instantly remember these conversations to which it instantly brought a smile to my face. So I wanted to share with you all a couple little funny things my daughter has said.

~~~


This was when we were coming back from our Disney World vacation last September. We had a layover in Vegas and once off the plane and had a bite to eat, my daughter started to feel sick because of the bumpy plane flight. So sick that we couldn't get her back on the plane when the time came so we ended up staying the night in Vegas.

We got a room at the MGM Grand and once in the room, my daughter still not feeling good, fell asleep. She still had her regular clothes on so I decided to change her into her jammies to make her more comfortable. In the midst of changing her clothes while she was sound asleep, she russeled a bit and then randomly exclaims "Ah Jeez, people!" as she continues to sleep. LOL! I have no idea what the heck she was dreaming about but I have to admit, my husband and I couldn't stop laughing. It was one of those moments I wish I had the video camera.

Then...

About a month later while she was playing with our little dog, she starts to wimper so I asked "what's wrong?" and she says to me "Ozzy just punched me in the eye!"

Really??!! The dog punched her in the eye?! LOL

Ah yes, the funny little things kids say. PRICELESS!!


No comments: