Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bad Mommy!

Ok, so every week I work Mon, Wed & Fri. On those days we have either my mom or my mother-in-law pick Sabrina up from school. Each week is different because of my mom's work schedule. When my mom picks her up, I'm the one that will pick her up to go home and the same with my husband and his mom.

So today was my mom's day to pick up Sabrina. I get off work and listening to the music and thinking about stuff from the week, my mind kind of wonders. Wonders to the point that I just so happened to of forgot that it was my mom's day to pick up Sabrina.

I'm driving and I get about 1/4 mile from my house. That's right, only 1/4 mile when I suddenly realize and blurt out "Oh Shoot!" What the heck! I forgot Sabrina at my parent's house! I immediately pulled over at the first parking lot available and I call my parents house. Who answers? Paul, my hubby! "Oh good" I'm thinking. At least Sabrina had Daddy and I didn't have to turn around and drive another 6 miles cause I screwed up.

I can't believe I forgot. Well, I guess I can. I've done it one other time. It's not like my memory is the greatest anymore. Oh Poo Pee!

No comments: