Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I've been awarded!!

A few days ago I was honored with two, yes 2 awards! How excited I was too!! I just love getting awards...don't you?! And the cool thing about it was, it was from the same person, Denise over at Laughing with Spoons. Go check her blog out and give her some comment love cause she's a great blogger and friend!! Thanks so much Denise!!!! *HUGS*

So, here is the first award that she gave me.




Here are the rules for this one:


1. Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you’ve posted your award.
2. Publish these rules.
3. Share 6 values that are important to you and 6 things you do not support.
4. Grant the prize to 6 people.



Six Important Values/Beliefs:

1. God is the only way
2. Be who you are and not what others want you to be
3. Be honest
4. Never be afraid to ask for help
5. Love yourself and having seld respect, then you will be able to love others fully.
6. Live life to the fullest

Six Values/Beliefs I do NOT support:

1. Telling lies
2. Abuse of any kind
3. Disrespect
4. Infidelity
5. Rudeness
6. Laziness

I'm passing the Kreative Blogger Award on to:

Since I don't read that many blogs, I'm only awarding a few people.

1. Trish at Welcome To My Life
2. France at The Adventures of France & Deirdre
3. Stacy at SLJ-Photography



Here is the second award that was given to me!


Here is what the blog award means:


“This blog invests and believes, in ‘proximity’ [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' - being close through proxy] "They are all charming blogs, and the majority of them aim to show the marvels of friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?"Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to eight bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.”


Once again, I don't read that many blogs so I will present this award to a few people which are:

1. Trish at Welcome To My Life
2. France at The Adventures of France & Deirdre
3. Jessica at The Bessington Crew

1 comment:

The Adventures of France & Deirdre said...

How sweet........thanks Kimmy!!!! I am gonna cry.....hehe!