So here is my list of 10 things I am thankful for this week (in no particular order):
1. My precious baby girl! She is my everything!! This week I was able to enjoy my whole Tuesday off with my daughter as she had the day off from school due to Veteran's day. I really enjoy having all the free time with her whenever possible!!! Since we had to take my husband's car to get an oil change, we decided to walk the mile to the mall and spent part of the time looking at Christmas stuff which was really fun :o)
2. My husband. For being him as I love him dearly. I may nag but it doesn't mean I don't love him. I would be lost without him. Also, for the fact that he still has a job during this horrible economic crisis. It is a daily thing we worry about. I used to be upset that he works 6 days a week. Now, I'm just glad he IS working those 6 days a week.
3. For not paying too horribly at WW from that 37 point lunch that I mentioned here. It was a gain but just under 1/2 lb. I consider this a victory!
4. My friends!! I love them dearly and am glad I have them. I also am thankful for my weekly chats with one of my BFF's, Linda and my weekly visit with my friend, Angie.
5. My family for still being with me in my life. Now that my parent's are getting old (they're still young though, mid 50's.), it scares me that they won't be around forever. So, I treasure every moment I get with them. Same with my brother. He smokes, has a motorcycle and doesn't eat as healthy as I would hope for, so I thank the good Lord for still keeping him in my life.
6. For myself, my health. In the last 8 months I have learned to eat better and be more conscience of what I put in my body and the portions. I'm thankful for the strength I have had during this as it's helping me to teach my daughter the importance of our body, health and the ability to love ourselves.
7. My weekend with my husband and daughter this past week in San Jose and Monterey. We had such a fabulous time together and we so needed it!!
8. For my shows. I enjoy each week being able to sit down, relax and watch my shows after a long day.
9. For my job. Sure, my husband's job is the most important. However, mine does help pay for the things we still need. I feel pretty secure here.
10. I can't forget our little addition to our family. My Ozzy-boy!!! He provides us with so much laughter for the simple fact that he is a Miniature Pinscher who loves to jump around as if he is a little deer. It is the most adorable, hilarious thing!! One of these days I'm gonna get him on video and post it for all of you to see. Until then, I will leave you with this here picture of him in all his cuteness! ;O)