Alrighty, now I thought that I would do another one of Mama Kat's writing assignments cause they just seemed so fun this week. Or maybe I just had a sudden burst of creative juices flowing this week :o) Well, whatever it was, I'm gonna do.......
4.) 10 of my absolute worst pet peeves...
Here they are in no particular order:
1. Liars (OK, so this one is really #1!!!)
2. Men, who while driving, speed up to avoid letting a woman pass. What the hell is that about?! Sorry buddy, I'm younger and FASTER!!!! ;o)
3. Middle class people that vote Republican. It doesn't make sense AT ALL!!!! Republicans are for the rich, that's a FACT! I can go on and on about this one. You want to share your reasoning, go right ahead. I'm open to hearing peoples opinions. (Sorry if I had to get all political on ya but it is one of my pet peeves).
4. People who are lazy, won't work and beg for money. It's one thing if you're homeless, it's another to just be down right lazy.
5. Snobs!! Especially the ones that live in Antioch. I was at Target one day and this older woman had that attitude that I was beneath her. Hmm? OK. Well, first of all lady, you're in Target. I love Target but it's not some posh place. Take that attitude to Saks 5th or Nordstoms. Secondly, you're in ANTIOCH! How pathetic can that be. Sorry, but it's not Alamo, Blackhawk, San Ramon or even Walnut Creek for that matter. Be a snob some place else cause you're in the wrong town.
6. People who are fake.
7. Slow drivers in the fast lane. Slow lane means slow drivers people!
8. When you go to a store and the cashier person doesn't tell you your total expecting you to look at the screen to get it yourself. I actually told one cashier woman "We have mouths, you know!" Whatever happened to customer service????
9. The lack of consideration people have for one another. It's just sad.
10. When my child or dog whines. UGH!! The worst! (Ozzy (the dog) was just whining which instantly reminded me...hee hee!!)