Thursday, May 20, 2010

All I Want For Christmas....

I am so loving the new feature that apparently Blogger announced last Fall?!?! *Where the heck have I been?* I'm talking about Blog2Print. Have you guys seen this or checked it out?

My whole thing was, I wanted to print all my blog posts for my daughter for when I'm not here anymore. A little piece of Mommy and her thoughts, per se. Well, I'm now working on 402 post and the thought of printing out 402 posts would just take for ever, plus it wouldn't be as clean or the pictures wouldn't be in color so I'm sure you can imagine my delight when I stumbled upon Blog2Print. So. Awesome!

I figured I would do my books by year and since I started blogging back in July '08, I calculated what each year would cost me. Just 2008 and 2009, I'm looking at $150...not including this years.

So, you know what I'm adding to my Christmas list this year!

~~~

So, a funny thing happened today. This morning I went to my pantry looking for some canned fruit for my daughter's lunch. As I was browsing through all the cans and jars of stuff, I decided to look at the dates on a few. As I looked at a jar of pizza sauce, I noticed the date on it said 2002. WHAT?!

So, once I saw that, I had to do what I always do.......update my status on Facebook, but of course. Only thing is, it came out completely wrong. This is what I said:

"Okay....I seriously think it's time I go through my panty and purge. Just found a jar of pizza sauce in there from 2002?!?!?! Ewwww! That sucker made it through 3 moves. LOL!"

Needless to say, I couldn't stop laughing. It was one of those laughs that we all need once in a while. You know, the kind that makes you cry. Yeah, that good!

So, have you had one of those moments recently?




1 comment:

Amarie said...

What a little Diva in training lol!