Friday, May 14, 2010

Bored....

First, let me start off by saying....Whoops, I was too tired last night to put together my Fabulous Foto Friday so I didn't do it. I'll do it later tonight so I guess it will be a Fabulous Foto Friday Night Special! lol

Anyways.....

Okay, this is where I start to get bored with things.

don't be boring Pictures, Images and Photos

In this case...it would be my blog that needs to be "dressed".

Things such as my blog layout. Don't get me wrong, I love this layout but I like to change things up.....often! You see, I won this beautiful layout from Shabby Creations but as I've said before and I'll say again, with as much as I like to change things up, I refuse to buy a layout as I get bored too often. I'm surprised I've kept this one as long as I have. I really like it, it's pretty, elegant and classic but it's almost Summer and I like to change things up to stay with the seasons. Honestly, it's not looking Summery around here.

So, what should I do? Any suggestions? Anyone know of a good place to get cute layouts (headers included) that can be customized....for FREE?!?! Or does anyone know of a giveaway for a free blog layout?

I know, perhaps I'm asking for too much but I don't like to spend money on things like this. It just doesn't make sense to me.


No comments: