Sunday, May 2, 2010

Getting to know me :O)

So I found this fun little blog post to link up to from Crystal. I just love these things :O) Click the button to join in the fun.

Anyways.... Here are the questions.

1. Are you superstitious?
No, however I used to be...sort of. You know when you're a kid you'll believe anything....like "you step on a crack, you'll break your mama's back". Yeah, okay...well, my mom's back isn't broken yet :O)

2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be?
I would want to be something cute, fast, happy and free. So I guess maybe a Hummingbird.

Hummingbird Pictures, Images and Photos

{Photo via Photobucket}

3. You would never catch me wearing.........?
A sports bra. I'm sorry, there is just nothing girly about that. Okay, sure...maybe if your playing sports, it holds the "girls" up but I don't play sports so really, there's no need for me to wear them. I like the girly bras, like from VS.

4. If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it?
I do! That's if my computer lets me. My netbook does but for some silly reason, my desktop has that little red "x" with the videos now. I can't figure out why. (If you know what I need to do, please let me know!!) In fact, I've done a few VLOGs myself :O)

5. Have you ever waxed your girlie/manly parts..or any other part of your body?
Oh, no no no!! All I can say is OUCH! I don't intend to ever intentionally hurt myself, thank you very much!

6. Are you a spender or a saver?
I like to spend and save. I spend when I get this urge to buy something. Sometimes my husband and I will go on a minor shopping spree and spend a few hundred on non-necessities but again, that's not that often. Maybe once a month.

7. If you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman?
I would love to be in a movie with Johnny Depp....
johnny depp Pictures, Images and Photos

Drew Barrymore...
Drew Barrymore Pictures, Images and Photos

and Reece Witherspoon.
reece witherspoon Pictures, Images and Photos

Although, I can't possibly see the 3 of them in a movie together.

8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day?
NEVER!!! And don't have any plans starting either. I think it's a gross habit {no offense to any smokers out there, just being honest}. When I went to high school, I always hung out with smokers so when I went to class, apparently people thought I was a smoker. I. THINK. NOT! Then.....my brother is a smoker and has smoked for over 20 yrs. However, when we were teenagers, he told me "I bet you'll start smoking before the year 2000." I told him, "I'll give you $200 if I do". I guess you know who won that bet. Yeah, well...I didn't bet him that he was to give me $200 if I didn't. DUH!

~~~

Hope you all are having a FABulous rest of your weekend!!



1 comment:

Crystal said...

Johnny Depp is well --- HOT!