Thursday, May 13, 2010

Facebook....in Real Life

Yes, I'm part of the millions of people out there who has a Facebook account.

It first started out on Myspace because a friend of mine back in 2007 was moving to Oregon and she thought it would be a great way to keep in touch with each other since we would now be hundreds of miles apart. It worked well! It also was fun cause it allowed me to "create" something, which is fun to me.

Then, my aunt in Hawaii invited me to Facebook. I immediately thought "I don't want too many of these things to keep track of" but at the same time thought, "What a great way for me to keep in better contact with my aunt" so I registered.

At first I didn't like Facebook. It was boring, plain and it really didn't allow me to "create" my own page like Myspace did. I didn't take to it very easily but I bounced back and forth to it once in awhile....until I got more friend request. At that point, it seemed as though everyone was migrating away from Myspace and going to Facebook.

I've now been on Facebook for who knows how long, 1-2 yrs now. I used to play all thouse applications (until they started freezing up my computer whereas I quite playing them) so now I use Facebook mainly to keep in contact with all my friends because I don't like the phone, although I do have my weekly chat with my BFF....but that's okay cause I enjoy those weekly chats.

Anyways, while on Facebook yesterday, I saw this super funny video and just had to share cause it is so true.





2 comments:

Lift Like A Mom said...

That video is too funn!!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! That is so true. :D