Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Conversations in the bathroom

Last night while my daughter was taking a shower, my husband was in the same bathroom trimming his goatie and then he asked me to trim his hair.

Here is the conversation that played out:

Husband: Can you trim my hair around my ears?

Me: *sigh* Alright but don't get mad if I botch it.

*I start to trim his hair*

Me: Maybe you should just go down and get your hair cut.

Husband: Right now? Maybe I'll just shave my head then.

My daughter: Don't shave your head daddy otherwise you'll look like a big dork!

Me and my husband: hahaha!!

My daughter: Yeah daddy, cause if mommy messes your hair up then you'll be "see, I should have just gone to Super Cuts" and then mommy will say "Don't blame me" and if you shave your head you'll like like a dork, a BIG DORK!

Me and my husband: hahaha!

~~~

In the end, I trimmed his hair around his ears and the back of his head. I didn't botch it either so he didn't have to shave his head and look like a BIG DORK!

Kids say the darndest things!

2 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

Giving her Daddy her best advice. Whatever it takes to avoid the "Dorkiness Factor"!!
Great story!

Nikki B. said...

avoid looking like a big dork...at all costs. that's my motto!!

so funny!