Friday, March 26, 2010

Vajazzlewhat??

Okay, so I was watching TMZ the other night and caught glimpse of Jennifer Love Hewitt and the paparazzi guy talking about vajazzling.

I looked at my husband and was all "What??!!"

If you're like me and never heard that word before, here's the breakdown...

Va - Ja - zzle

Va - Ja, as in "va jay jay" or "hoo hoo" or "hoo ha".......you get it.

Ja - zzle, as in "Bedazzle" or pretty sparkly rhinestones.
Honestly, I haven't heard of this until now. Apparently it has been around for a couple years but it wasn't until Jennifer Love Hewitt talked about it on the George Lopez show that got everyone's attention and now it's all the rage.
In fact, here is a quote from Miss Jennifer....

"Women should 'vajazzle' their vajay-jays."
Here's a video of the process, in case you were wondering.



So now that you know what Vajazzling is, would YOU vajazzle?

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ummmmm....yeah....I don't think so. Can you imagine all those rhinestones in about 40 years?

Yeah, I'll just stick with earrings in the normal places, thank you very much!

Amarie said...

Oh. My. Stars. I'll pass. Nobody's lookin, anyway lol!

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

I might, although probably not. I have to admit it's kind of pretty, but really? I don't have the time to shave that area...how would it look with a jungle surrounding the rhinestones??? Probably not so good.

Stesha said...

What if you were in the middle of a crowd, and they started falling down? Imagine the chaos that would ensue.

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

Kimberly H. said...

That's just wrong.

I came from SITS to say hope you are having a great Saturday

Karen M. Peterson said...

I was out with some blog friends the other night and we started talking about vajazzling. The crazy thing is, none of us had ever heard of it before, and we totally thought we'd coined a new term!

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

AiringMyLaundry said...

No way would I do that.

Yikes!

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!