Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Why does it matter?

I dont care Pictures, Images and Photos

Am I the only one that DOESN'T do this?

So I was at work, which by the way, I work with all guys. Older than me. In fact, my boss is old enough to be my dad.

But anyways...

We had our rep from ADP come in who happens to be pregnant. She came in to introduce the new girl that will be covering her while she is on maternity leave. When they left, I put the new girl's card on my boss' desk. I then told him when he wasn't busy that the card was the new girl's and that she will be covering our rep while on maternity leave.

Now this is the part that I am getting annoyed about from guys.

My boss says "Was she good looking?"

WHO. CARES!!!!

Why is it every time a new girl is "in town", per se, men always want to know if "she's good looking"? Why does it matter?

I don't do that when a guy is around or is new to the area or so on. I'm married and what I feel about my husband should be all that matters. Plus, I would think there would be a guilt factor if I even go there......so I don't!

So, as I asked before....

Am I the only one that DOESN'T do this?

I usually don't hear women do this either. Maybe I'm "in my own little world", as one of the guys in my office put it. Maybe I am. And you know what? So be it!

I'm not a prude either. I'm just a very, VERY faithful wife that feels there's not point in even going there.

1 comment:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

boys are stupid....i say it all the time to my girlies...it remains the same for men! just saying!