Friday, March 12, 2010

Fabulous Foto Friday!

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Last week I shared some photos that I really enjoyed. Thing about it was, it took me months to get up the nerve to go and take them because I didn't want to go to the tracks by myself. I wanted someone with me. I wasn't sure if I was going to be in a restricted area in order to get them, so I never did.....until a couple weeks ago.

Well, I'm glad I did cause the train that had been sitting there for a year or so left just days after I took those photos.

So, with that said, if there is something in life that you have been scared or nervous about doing and want someone with you. Don't wait. Find someone to go with you cause that opportunity may not be there when you do it. I got lucky!

~~~

Okay, so for this week...

Yesterday (today), I spent some time out in the front with my family and dog enjoying the sunshine and playing. I took the opportunity to capture some of those moments.

Hope you enjoy them!









Have a FABulous weekend!!!

1 comment:

Amarie said...

Wow! Shorts and tee weather, I'm sooo jealous! Fab pics!