Monday, March 1, 2010

It's Good to be Original!

So, this weekend I was working on my website. It's taking longer than I thought, partially to the fact that I needed my husband to take a picture of me to put on my "About" section of my website.

So then I started wondering about making some changes to it.....so I thought about making a new one, aside from the one I was already making so that I wouldn't mess up the one that I had already done. I figured, if the new changes didn't work out, I can always go back to the original.

Sunday was the day I started the change. I got working on it and all it did was make me mad, uptight and well......grumpy! The internet will do that to you, you know?!

The problem? Stupid internet bogging down.

So then today I thought I would take another stab at it. See if it was just yesterday. Nope! It started all over again. I couldn't move the mouse without it "Not Responding" and freezing up on me for a good couple minutes.

FORGET IT!!!

All this for what?

The change I wanted to make was with the music. THE MUSIC, for goodness sake! I went through ruining my Sunday for music??? Insane!

Not just to have the music on it but so that each screen you navigate to, the music continues to play instead of what I have now. It plays and then I click to another screen and it starts over. Not what I want but I'll take it over the frustration that I was dealing with. It was completely unworkable.

I guess it's always best to stick to the original!

So now, I started to think that I may now need a business license so it may take a little longer before I can get my site up.

~~~

Other than that, we have been playing the Wii around here more. The weather yesterday was simply beautiful and felt good to be outside taking pictures. Which by the way, calmed my nerves some when I decided to take a breather yesterday. Otherwise, I think I would have broken something.

It's Monday now and I'm optimistic it will be a good week.

(((GOOD VIBES)))

4 comments:

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

stopping by from SITS - i totally understand the depths that one can sink into when trying to tweak your blog.. I've had many sleepless nights rearranging buttons and trying to make things prettier.. I haven't gotten bold enough to add music at all yet...

The Drama Mama said...

Stopping in from SITS and I gotta tell ya, those "Not Responding" moments are enough to make me want to pull my hair out! Glad I'm not alone. Here's to a better week.

The Drama Mama said...

I thought i left a comment already, but I guess I didnt. Haha. This is a SITS visit, but I like what I see. I hope you have a better week.

Maya said...

I totally understand! My husband and I have sunk a lot of time trying to tweak little things here and there on my blog. It can get really frustrating! Good luck :-)