Monday, December 28, 2009

All I've got to say is.....

Culture Club!



On Christmas, when my daughter came out in a mixture of her new clothes, my husband said "She looks like Culture Club!" I totally agreed too.


It wasn't until just now when I was uploading all my pictures and saw the picture. That's when I had to pull up Culture Club's Karma Chameleon on Youtube. This is what I saw....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znE6sA40lmY


You'll notice the hat, colorful scarf and the gloves. Needless to say, I couldn't stop laughing!!!

I guess my own daughter could have been an 80's child just like me. Too funny!


5 comments:

Katinka said...

Stopping by from SITS and wishing you a HAPPY TUESDAY! I hope you had a good christmas and I wish you all the best for the new Year :)

Paula said...

That's too funny!! She's a cutie

Stopping by from SITS

Amarie said...

She sure does look like Culture Club! Sans all that makeup, which the cutie-patootie doesn't need, anyway lol.

Minky Moo said...

She is a retro fashion genius! Adorable! Thank you for stopping by my blog from SITS! I love finding new blogs (especially with cute funny kids!)

Rachel Follett said...

She is too adorable! I was definitely that 80's kid too and so I definitely know what you mean!