Thursday, December 10, 2009

Name That Actor!

Don't you ever wonder what ever happened to your favorite actors from the sitcoms of your time?

I'm a 70's child. Growing up in the 70's and 80's, I had lots of shows that I loved watching. From the Brady Bunch to the Partridge Family to Facts of Life and Family Ties. I loved them all! But do you ever wonder what every become of some of them. The ones that you rarely see, if ever?

Well, the other day I was on the internet (what a surprise!) and I came across an article of one of those actors that you don't see often. Needless to say, he had gotten himself in all sorts of trouble. In fact, I was shocked to see what this person looked like after all these years.

Can you guess who this is?

Did you guess right?

Michael J. Fox's little brother on Family Ties.



Isn't it amazing that you can go from cute to scary?


3 comments:

Stacey said...

I know! What happened to that cute littl boy?! He is scary!

Matty said...

Never would have guessed him. Amazing how little stars lose their shine when they grow up.

Amarie said...

That's a darn shame! It's a sad fact that a lot of these child stars, who were once everyone's sweetheart, don't know what to do with their lives once they're no longer in the spotlight. Two of my fave child stars who have made so much of their lives are Keisha Knight Pulliam and Raven Simone, both from the "Cosby Show".