Monday, December 28, 2009

Scrum-dilly-umptious

We recently took a venture out to a new local frozen yogurt place. We love frozen yogurt!

It's called Scrum-dilly-umptious! Fun name, right?

Well, a couple days after taking this venture, my daughter had a dream. More like a nightmare. In this nightmare, it was night time and there was some guy standing on our driveway looking suspicious. He had apparently broken into our garage and started taking things.
As we had pulled up into our driveway, this guy came up to my driver side window and that's when I apparently asked him who he was and why he was at our house. That's when he told us his name was Scrum-dilly-umptious!

Okay, I'm sure you can imagine when my daughter is sharing her scary nightmare with me and then tells me that the guy in this said nightmare was named Scrum-dilly-umptious, that I continued to keep my composure, right? WRONG!! In fact, I busted up laughing!! Fortunately for me, so did my daughter. :D

1 comment:

lagirl/sweet tea said...

Sounds like a great storyline for a children's book, ie Goose Bumps.