Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I think it's time....


I'm in a funk. Well, my hair is, that is.

I seriously need a haircut. In fact, I mentioned here that I would like one for Christmas. It's been well over a year since I've had one and in the land of womenhood, that is un. exceptable!

A couple days ago I asked someone to put my hair doodly (that's what I call hair clips) on the counter since I had a migraine and I was not about to get up. Well, no one did so I stuck it in my pocket to avoid it getting lost.

Well, guess what? It's LOST!

I just got back from Rite Aid from picking up a new one. It's a different one cause if I found the old one, at least I have a different looking one to switch back and forth with. Well, needless to say, I'm just all annoyed all together with my hair.

And, I've opted not being in this years Christmas cards (again) cause my hair is just horrible. It looks weighed down and, well, it's just too much.

I think it's time I bit the bullet and called my friend up to get "our" new girls number to make an appointment cause THIS isn't working anymore.


1 comment:

lagirl/sweet tea said...

Oh my Girl!
My dog gets groomed waaay more often than that! LOL
Getting a fresh haircut will make you a new woman - why did you wait so long? It's time for some "Cut & Fluff" for you. Take a "before & after" photo(s) for us. Inquiring minds gotta see.