Monday, December 7, 2009

Feelings

Today I'm feeling a bit

sad,

mad,

sick to my stomach,

frustrated,

pissed,

confused,

quiet

and just want to be left alone.

I woke up at 4am this morning with thoughts running through my head.

I woke up the same way and still am as I sit here at work.

Do you ever have someone do something or say something that just sticks with you?

It eats at you and just eats away and then you start playing things out in your head?

Frustrating, isn't it?

I get in this place sometimes and it hurts.

I just want it to go away so that I can just
be again.

I always wish that someone wouldn't say or do the things they do to make me feel like this.

Cause it hurts.

1 comment:

2Wired2Tired said...

We've all had these days, that's for sure. It's tough but just keep breathing. I hope it gets better for you soon! I'll be thinking of you.