Saturday, December 12, 2009

Six Word Saturday!


Oh, but baby it’s cold outside


Being here in sunny California, I don't handle the cold too well. I prefer my Spring and Summer days and nights. However, when it comes to the Christmas holiday season, it wouldn't be Christmas without some fog and rain. This is when I love it most!
Although it's a freezing 40's lately (yes, that is freezing to me. Okay, maybe even 50's also), I tend to stiffen up and can't move in this weather. Just know, if I ever move, it sure won't be somewhere where there is snow. I would be a useless person! :o)

~~~
Now it's your turn! Head on over to Cate's to participate or at the very least, see what others are saying.



7 comments:

studio lolo said...

We just left pacific grove in July to move back to Rhode Island. My husband was homesick. How I miss california!! It was cold there though, foggy and chilly. I know what you mean.

Lovely photo! Thanks for stopping by ;)

Drahdrah said...

Having the right gear always makes winter more bearable ! Good Boots, warm jacket, scarf, hat, mits... and you're good to go !

ellie said...

So nice to hear you enjoy where you live....weather included (even if it is rain).

Hope you thoroughly enjoy your holidays! :D

Matty said...

I hate the cold too. But 40's and 50's would be great compared to the icy cold we get here.

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

Being in the deep south, I don't like the cold too much either. We do have a few days of teens and below, thankfully very few, but a lot of 30° and 40° weather...burrrr
~Margaret

Bridgette said...

Yes, it is! Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog! :)

Call Me Cate said...

I grew up in NY. Snow and cold were the norm for about 6 months a year. Having moved far enough south that we don't see snow regularly, I enjoy it when it comes. Like for about 30 minutes earlier today.

Thanks for playing 6WS!