Saturday, December 19, 2009

Six Word Saturday!

fire house Pictures, Images and Photos

Had A Horrible Dream Last Night.

I hate when I have bad dreams. The ones that stick with you all day.

Well, mine was about.......Fire!

It went like this....

I had people over my house. It was almost like it was a holiday and we were gonna have dinner at my house. My house (in the dream) didn't look like my real house. You know how that goes. But in the dream, we were in the garage and some boy (have no idea who the heck he was) but he was cleaning up but he was spraying some kind of chemical and it was catching things on fire. He kept trying to put it out but kept spraying the chemical on to clean the area. I know, it doesn't make sense to me either.

Then, because this was happening (in my dream), I thought I better get in the house to grab all my pictures and my camera and stuff I wanted to save. Well, as I get inside the house where my mom and other people are, I notice there is a fire in there but the fire in the house was much worse. I didn't think I had enough time to grab the stuff I wanted but I attempted it anyway. Fortunately, since it was a dream, it allowed me enough time to grab what I wanted. :O)

Now, I have no idea if this dream has anything to do with the fact that I myself nearly burned my house down recently, as I shared here.

I just know now that maybe I should have a plan in place. Maybe have all my pictures in one spot so it's easy to grab.

Just my luck, that's where the fire will start.

~~~

Now it's your turn! Head on over to Cate's to participate or at the very least, see what others are saying.


1 comment:

Call Me Cate said...

Sometimes our dreams are warnings. Our neighbors had to flee their house this week due to the water heater giving out and soaking the entire place. It made me think about what we'd grab in an emergency, the best way to secure things like photos, etc. Better to have a plan and never use it I suppose.

Thanks for playing 6WS!