Monday, December 15, 2008

Alphabet Christmas Soup

I found this really fun letter game over at Something about nothin and wanted to participate. Anything Christmasy and fun.....I'm in! Check out her blog if you'd like to participate.

So, I had requested a letter from her and this is what I was given........"T". So here is my Christmasy list of 10 things that start with the letter "T":

1. Tree
Christmas tree for sunshine Pictures, Images and Photos

2. Tree Topper
TREE TOPPER ANGEL Pictures, Images and Photos

3. Tiny Tots
Vintage Santa holding children Card Pictures, Images and Photos

4. Tidings

glitter-graphics.com

5. Treasures
Gifts Pictures, Images and Photos

6. Toys
Santa Toys Pictures, Images and Photos

7. Twelve Days of Christmas
Twelve Days of Christmas Pictures, Images and Photos

8. Traditions (I chose this since this is one of our family traditions)
a christmas story Pictures, Images and Photos

9. Tinsel
tinsel Pictures, Images and Photos

10. Time (That time of year!)
clock Pictures, Images and Photos

That was fun! You should try now!!

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

How wonderful...you did an excelent job. Thanks for playing