Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thankful Tuesday!

Today is Thankful Tuesday over at Denise's at Laughing with Spoons. Today's topic is this:

TODAY. Meaning what about today are you thankful for?

So here is my list as to why I am thankful about today:

1. I am thankful that I woke up today. I'm here and alive to see another day with my family who also woke up with me :o)

2. I am thankful it's my day off today! Need I say more?!

3. I am thankful that today is Tuesday cause I have no plans. Tuesday's are just that for me. I don't volunteer on this day. I don't meet any friends on this day. I just drop Sabrina off at school then come home and do this! lol Well, and watch a movie, clean up around the house, but it's for whatever I want to do. No sports on cause DH is at work. I love Tuesdays!!

4. I am thankful today that my hubby just went to work. I know whatcha thinking, but as I've mentioned before, we're stressed about his job situation with the economy and everyday that he goes to work is a good thing.

5. I am thankful today that I already went to the video store last night so I can stay in the warmth and watch my movie rather than hitting the 32 degree cold out there. Yes, my car beeped letting me know this when I got home from dropping Sabrina off. Too cold for my liking!

6. I am thankful today because I'm not sick yet (knock on wood). DH is a BIG sicky-head. I know, he's at work too. That's how he is. He just has a cold though. I am prone to colds so it's just a matter of time for me. Hope not though!

7. I am thankful today that we are one more day closer to the Best Holiday Ever!!!! I love Christmas and everything about it! Jesus is the reason for the season!!

8. I am thankful today that my heater is working right now keeping me nice and toasty!! Some people don't have that luxury and I am thankful I do!

9. I am thankful for today that I will be cooking dinner. Yes, I've been bad lately. Eating out too much. So today I'm making a yummy chicken dinner. Yippee for me! lol

10. I am thankful today that I have new bloggy friends!!! You guys are awesome!! I love all my bloggy friends :o)

Alrighty now! It's your turn. What are you thankful for today??

8 comments:

Kristen said...

What great things to be thankful for today. Enjoy your time off

Minxy Mimi said...

Great list!
I am thankful for my bloggy friends too!

Trina said...

Yay for bloggy firends!! I'm thankful for you too!!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

great little post.

i'm thankful for forgiveness. oh, and my bloggy friends!

Amarie said...

Every single thing you listed is a GREAT thing to be thankful for! Hope you had a really good day :-D.

Anonymous said...

I like your list, I get the same things to be thankful for but on a different day today is one of my busy days. I also have cold where I am at and am thankful for my heat. :)

Anonymous said...

I was the last person to drive both me and my husbands car this weekend, on Friday my car blew its head gasket while I was out doing my errands. Then on Sunday and as the mechanic is calling it a "freak accident" both CV axles and the intermediate shaft (the thing that goes into the transmission) of my husbands car snapped when I accidentally jack rabbit forward from a stop sign(his car is a stick). So in less than three days I killed both cars.

Denise said...

I am just NOW catching up to all my thankful tuesday participants!!!

I LOVE your list and it sounds like it was a great day!!! I am also thankful for my bloggy friends - and real life friends - like you! :)