Friday, December 5, 2008

Fabulous Foto Friday!

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Welcome to my first weekly blog, Fabulous Foto Friday! I have a huge passion for photography. So much so that I have asked Santa (my hubby..hee hee!) for a professional camera for Christmas. I currently have a regular digital but I want to be able to take better photos. As I have been blogging for the last 4 1/2 months, I have noticed that a lot of you like to take pictures also. What better way to capture special moments and memories but through photography, right?! That's why I wanted to start this weekly blog. I know I have special pictures I have taken and would love to share them with people. I'm sure you do too, right? What better place then during this weekly blog!

So, here are the rules:

1. Post a special picture that you took during the week. If you have more than one that you want to post, that would be great also. It can be any kind of picture (i.e. funny, silly, weird, artsy, fun, whatever).

2. Write about what the picture is about and what it means to you.

3. Come back later and sign your name on Mr. Linky to share so we all can make our way to your blog and see your wonderful picture(s).

4. Be sure to comment on the person above you. If you want to comment on more than one person, I'd love that and I'm sure they would too! The more comments, the better :o)

I look forward to seeing what everyone has come up with to share!!


5 comments:

Kristen said...

I have posted my Fotos for this Friday. Thanks for letting me join the fun...Looking forward to seeing others fotos.

Amarie said...

What a great idea! I so love taking pictures, too, and like you, have been trying to get my Santa to get me a pro camera-ain't gonna happen, though! lol! I still manage to take some pretty good pics with my Olympus digital. How cool to come across someone with the same passion! I also have a photography group on vox.com, but I love this idea you have over here on Blogger, and will be sure to participate! Take care, and thanks for visiting :-).

Denise said...

YAY for FFF! I posted and am looking forward to seeing everyone elses!

But...can I just ask one small favor? Can you add me to Mr. Linky when he's available? I am SOOOOOOOOOO sick today and highly doubt I'll be back for the rest of the day! :(

Luff you!

Jo-Jo said...

I have been meaning to get back to you about the button but have been soooo very busy...and now I see you have already figured it out for yourself! Go you!

Trina said...

Wow...I just realized your page sings! How cute!