I was just watching Whacked Out Videos with DH and every time I watch these sorts of shows, I always look at my husband saying "I just don't get it why guys would do that stuff" or "You don't see girls doing that stupid stuff." I look at him maybe hoping for some explanation as to why guys do dangerous things. Like he was on the show participating..LOL! Maybe because I know he HAS done stuff like that when he was younger. For whatever reason it is, this is my top 10 reasons for being glad I'm not a guy:
Top 10 reasons I'm glad I'm not a guy:
10. I don't find pleasure in putting a firecracker in my butt while my pants are down only to have the sparks burn me while it's preparing to explode on my bare bottom.
9. I don't find pleasure in participating in backyard wrestling for fun and having fold up chairs being bashed over my head.
8. If I'm passed out, I can trust my girlfriends not to lift me up to a ceiling fan to only have my head whacked just to wake me up.
7. If I seriously hurt myself while trying to do something, I don't need to continuously repeat the offense only to hurt myself worse than the first time.
6. I don't think it's cool to have my friends hit me with a stick or branch just to see how much pain I can take.
5. I have enough brains not to jump off a 30 feet cliff in the air just to see if I can actually do it.
4. I know that if I'm gonna skateboard, it's not gonna be right on the edge of a building roof where I know I can fall 50 ft down.
3. I don't see the point in ALLOWING a skunk to spray me.
2. While at a party drunk, I would never climb up on a bike that is hanging from the garage rafters and start riding the thing upside down only to have the bike fall because I was on it.
1. I would NEVER allow one of my friends to use me as bait while fishing for sharks (as seen on Jackass).