Friday, December 19, 2008

My FFF!!

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

So here it is, another week for my Fabulous Foto Friday. If you want to join, check the rules out here.

This week my family and I had some fun so of course I had the camera handy! Boy, I sure hope "Santa" brings me that camera I want so bad cause I sure am getting anxious to be able to take some better pictures with it! Anyways, this week I am going hog wild on sharing some photos.

First up is a picture of Ozzy looking oh so cute with a reindeer that we got in San Jose at The Christmas in the Park. He was being such a good sport here with the reindeer wringing his neck giving him a nice hug! lol :o)

Then we have Sabrina with one of the Reindeer props, again at The Christmas in the Park event. It was just too cute not to pass up! If you notice, Sabrina has her new little reindeer sitting on top of this big reindeers antlers.


Now, for the family pic! Yippee for us! lol I made sure we got a picture together here. If you notice to the right of Paul, we tried to get the gingerbread house in the picture. Didn't work too well. Oh well.....better US in the picture then the gingerbread house..hee hee!


Here we have Sabrina with the Nutcracker statues. I really like this picture! With us going to the Nutcracker this year, it just seems appropriate. I also have this same picture in sephia. It look so nice but I wanted to share this one in color.



Here is a picture of Sabrina wearing her new glasses. Sabrina got a bit bored at the Sharks game and I thought I would play along with her. I made these glasses for her. It was made out of some sticky sticks that we got at P.F. Changs for dinner that night. I also made myself a pair but I thought Sabrina's would be cuter. ;0)


And lastly, I will close with this sweet picture of the two reindeers we got. Yes, I had to have one also. :0P Sabrina made them like it was mommy and daddy hugging :o) awwww!! So of course I had to get a picture of them!


Alright.........now it's your turn!! What great memories did you capture this week?! If you already did yours, add your name to Mr. Linky so we can all visit your blog. Remember to leave comment love!



8 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Have fun at the Nutcracker!
I took some pictures but forgot to load them. I will do it tonight and play along.

Anonymous said...

You are seriously a beautiful family!

Sorry-didn't participate this week-too busy wrapping presents!

The Wife O Riley said...

Those are wonderful pictures. You have a gorgeous family!

Schwartz Family said...

Thanks for looking at my blog!

You have a beautiful family and I love your blog. I look forward to keep reading it!

Amarie said...

You guys are always doing fun stuff! Great photos! :-D

Trina said...

Kimmy...sorry I missed FFF!! I suck! With the holidays its crazy around here!!

Unknown said...

I haven't done anything memorable this past week, but next week is Theatre Baby's 1st Christmas, so memories will be made!

Denise said...

Looks like you had a GREAT time!!! :) I just luff you guys!

Sorry I didn't do FFF - but I was barely home yesterday! :( Now it's Saturday and it's too late! :(