Monday, December 8, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

Katie at Because Katie Says So has tagged me to do the following:

Here's my list of random and/or weird facts about myself:

1. I am a pack rat. I have such a hard time getting rid of all my old stuff. Stuff from old clothes to old school work. I even have all my stuffed animals growing up. That would make about 7 large plastic containers. You would never know by the inside of my house. I have all my stuff boxed in my garage though. It's all neatly done cause we can at least get both our cars in the garage. I had given away a couple things when I was younger and the feeling I get thinking about it makes me sad that I can't bear to do it again. lol!!

2. I love, love love palm trees, the ocean and anything tropical!! I feel a sense of relief and calm when I look at photos with this sort of scene. I sometimes daydream about it too!

3. I can NOT stand Walmart! I feel dirty when I go in there that I just don't go anymore. No offense to Walmart shoppers. Nothing against you. Just my own feeling about the place. Maybe it has something to do with the particular stores and clientele in our area or maybe the fact that my wallet was stolen out of my purse there years ago.

4. I have a weak stomach when it comes to blood. I would never make a good nurse or doctor. I think I would probably pass out. Weird thing though is, I love horror movies. Go figure!

5. I have lost 30 lbs! This is something I'm VERY proud of. I used to be thin when I was younger but then I got with my husband, got comfortable and gained the weight. Then I had my daughter which really didn't do too much damage but it did add a few more pounds. So now I am a Lifetime WeightWatcher and only have 3 more pounds to go until I hit my goal!

6. My hair is so thick that I don't like to put it up cause it's too heavy. In fact, when I go to the salon, the ladies that work on my hair always say they have never cut someone's hair that has as much as I have. I just hope my daughter doesn't take after me cause it sucks!!

7. I won't move out of California cause I don't want to move far away from my family. I am such a worry wart and sentimental person that I would miss them too much and if something happened to one of them, I would be pulling the whole "if only" so I prefer to stay close. My husband wants to move but he stays for me :o) I love him!! Plus, I want to be near the ocean!!

OK, I don't have 7 to tag but here is who I'm tagging anyway:

Denise at Laughing with Spoons

Trina at Trina's Place to Blog

My Pretty Pink Blogette

Kristen at Something about nothin


6 comments:

Kristen said...

Thanks for the tag...I'll start thinking about some random things. Congratulations on the weight...I lost weight on weight watchers once but I found it again.

Kristen said...

Ok I did it. I tried tagging new people so we'll see who wants to play

Danyele Easterhaus said...

so i was looking around...fab foto friday? what is that? sounds fun! i feel like i'm being left out. tell me more! thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Amarie said...

Tag! Yay! :-D
My answers are here:
http://myprettypinkblogette.blogspot.com/2008/12/ive-been-tagged-again.html

Tara Bennett said...

LOL! I loved the part about Wal mart. I feel exactly the same way! =)

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by!

I agree about Walmart. I am boycotting, officially. I watched a documentarty about how they run their business and I can not, in good conscience, shop their anymore.


I don't agree with the palm trees, though. I live in FL and have 5 in my front hard, and when the frauns fall, they fall hard, are heavy and they hurt!