Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I am so Thankful for:

Just a reminder that over at SITS, they are hosting a Grand Merry SITSmas party today. You must go check it out as they are giving away prizes throughout the day. Also, the GRAND PRIZE is to be featured as the Friday Favorite AND win a $200 gift card at Target!! FABulous, I know!! So, don't waste anymore time, read my blog below and then head on over to the party here.

Also, don't forget to check back here on Friday for my weekly blog, Fabulous Foto Friday! If you love sharing photo's and talking about them, this is for you. Check out the rules here.
OK, so today over at my friend, Denise's at Laughing with Spoons is hosting Thankful Tuesday. It's a weekly blog that is fun and would be fun if you joined in. Check out the rules here.



This week's Thankful Tuesday is about LIFE! Here is my list of why I am thankful about MY life, in no particular order:

1. I am thankful I have a roof over my head. Especially during this economic crisis, I feel fortunate to STILL have a hold of my home. I'm not saying I WON'T loss my home but I still have it and I'm fortunate and thankful for that.

2. I'm thankful that I and my family has food in our tummies. Again, so many people are homeless and it's so sad. I'm just so thankful that my child isn't deprived of this great fortune.

3. I am thankful for my wonderful husband and people in my life. Without these people in my life, my life wouldn't be the same. I love all my family and friends and I'm thankful they are apart of my life!!

4. I'm thankful that we go on all our fun adventures together as a family! Growing up, my family and I never got to go on many vacations together. In fact, I only remember one vacation. I'm thankful that I can create these special moments and memories for my child.

5. I'm so very thankful that I was blessed with such a beautiful, healthy daughter! I can't express the love I feel for her and what difference she has made in my life. She is truly amazing and I'm thankful for her presence!!!

6. I'm thankful that I'm still here, alive and healthy! I have also been blessed with the opportunity to join Weight Watchers and with that, I have lost almost all the weight I need to be healthy. I needed to also be able to loss my weight to set a healthy example for my child and also so that I can be here for her.

7. I'm thankful to have God in my life. He has answered so many prayers and done so much for me and my family. I can't express the greatness in that! Some people have never been given this opportunity. I sometimes find it odd that some people don't have him in their life cause that's all I've ever know. I'm thankful for this opportunity!

8. I'm thankful for my days off. I am lucky enough to be able to work part-time. Sure, don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to be a SAHM but that's not in the works for me right now and that's ok. I'm thankful just to have these two extra days!

9. I'm thankful that my husband and I still have our jobs. It is a daily stress of what could happen but in the meantime, I'm thankful to have them NOW! Hopefully we will be able to glide through this economic downfall. I will just continue to pray and have faith!

10. I am also thankful for each and everyone of you! I started this blog only 4 months ago and I have become addicted. I love all my bloggy friends and am glad that I have been introduced to such a wonderful group! My day is always brightened when I see a comment. I feel the comment love!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Merry SITSmas!! Thanks for stopping by!

That was a great post about being thankful!

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a great blog :) ♥♥ Hugs!

Christy said...

Merry SITSmas, thanks for stopping by my blog this morning!!

Trina said...

Aww...Thaknful for you too!!!;&smiles

Denise said...

Awwwwwww - what a great list! I am thankful for YOU - and guess what...I am addicted to this blogging stuff too!