Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thankful Tuesday!

Yippee!!! It's Thankful Tuesday again over at Denise's. Go check here for the rules!


Here is this week's topic:

THIS WEEK. Meaning from last Tuesday to today - what made you thankful?

Hmmm??? What am I thankful for this past week? Here goes (in particular order).....

1. I guess I should be thankful for most of our bills and credit card statements and bank statements weren't in our mailbox when it got broken into.

2. I'm thankful for a fun and safe weekend with my family.

3. I'm thankful that my mom watched my cutie while DH and I went Christmas shopping.

4. I'm thankful I got most of my Christmas shopping done this week.

5. I'm thankful for my days off.

6. I'm thankful for my days at work, getting paid.

7. I'm thankful for my weekly visit at my friend's house.

8. I'm thankful for my health!!

9. I'm thankful for family and friends!!

10. I'm thankful for my new bloggy friends and all the bloggy comment love!!

Alrighty now, it's your turn! What are you thankful for??!!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Great list...I need to get on this

3 Bay B Chicks said...

I can totally relate...always grateful for friends made in the blogosphere and for comment love.

-Francesca

PS: I am determined to finish off my Christmas cards tonight. You are my inspiration!

Minxy Mimi said...

Great list! I am glad you have lots to be thankful for.
I am thankful you read the rules...LOL
I made up my own this week!

Trina said...

I love it!! Yay for almost being done with Christmas shopping!! I'm never gonna be done!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by!


Sorry your mailbox was broken into! That is horrible!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i'm thankful that my kids are all sleeping right now...and that is a first in like a week. we have been el sicko's forever...

i'm also grateful for forgiveness.

Trina said...

Lol...thats cuz anything she writes about something off the wall stupid, fun or crazy she did...I was probably right beside her! lol!! I luff her!!

And now she's brought us together as friends...yay!

Denise said...

I am thankful that your bank statements and other stuff were not in the mailbox too! I started getting mine online because we have had mail issues too!!!

I am also thankful for YOU! :)

Anonymous said...

I am happy that nothing important was in your mailbox! Scary. I always forget to be thankful for health, you are right that is something to be thankful for, great list this week.