Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas From My Family to Yours!!

Hello all my bloggy friends!
I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you for welcoming me with open arms! I am extremely thankful for having met (in a virtual sense) each and everyone of you!
I just want to extend the warmest of wishes and love from my family to yours during this great holiday, so I would like to say......

merry christmas Pictures, Images and Photos


Happy Hanukah Pictures, Images and Photos

HAPPY KWANZA Pictures, Images and Photos

May your holiday be filled with all the love, peace and joy!!

XOXO
The Phillips Family

5 comments:

Hccm said...

Thanks Kimmy! Tell your entire family I said Merry Christmas. Yes I am having twins. Lots of people who visit my blog don't know because I never blog about it. Just waiting for the big day. They are due in April. We will be blessed with another boy and girl.

joanofalltrades said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Merry Christmas!

Trina said...

Merry Christmas!!

Amarie said...

I hope you and your family had a wonderful and blessed holiday!

The Wife O Riley said...

I think you covered all the bases except "A Festivus for the Rest of Us".

I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday!