Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My name is Kim and I'm a blog-aholic....

Has it really come to this? I mean, really......how sad. I can't believe that I am a -holic of some sort. I find myself addicted to this blogging stuff. Am I the only one? Are there more out there like me?? Please, tell me. I really feel I'm on my blog WAY TOO MUCH. Why do I say this? This is why......

First, you find that I have let my dishes pile up. Yes, that's right. And you know what? There were more than this before I had taken the picture. I had already washed some of them.

And secondly, here you will find that I have forgotten the groceries in my car so that I could hurry and check my blog. Oh brother. (*eyes roll*) Go ahead....say it. PATHETIC!!! I know. I'm right along with 'ya.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am right there with you! Visit my latest post to see my pics of neglect!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy SITSmas!

Denise said...

Um - I am in the same boat! I need to show my neglect pictures too!

Kristen said...

So funny. I'm not that bad...YET. Love your thankful Tuesday post..I'm going to start next week

Kristen said...

I started this week on the Thankful Tuesday post. Denise said I din't have to wait...it was fun

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh yeah, we've all been there. Don't feel so bad. Having a blog is an addiction. But a healthy one! If we can't get together with girlfriends everyday at least we can blog.

K and/or K said...

I feel your pain!!

Just say Julie said...

I showed my dishes last week, and unfortunately the pile hasn't gotten any smaller! Thanks for stopping by.. Happy day after SITSmas!

Anonymous said...

hahaha...oh my friend, you crack me up!!! You know, there might just be a support group for blog-aholics.....I bet it's on-line too!! :o)
lol
XOXO
Linda