Friday, December 12, 2008

My FFF!

So here it is, another week for my Fabulous Foto Friday. If you want to join, check the rules out here.

Here is my FFF's!

So this past weekend while my daughter and I were home and DH was at work, we were goofing off with the camera. With much attempt in getting Ozzy to partake in our goofball-ness, I was unsuccessful in getting him to look at the camera. We tried cookies and he was just not having it.

I love this photo and many others like this cause it just shows so much fun and freedom in playing, being goofy and just having plain fun!


Then my little cutie pie wanted to give me a big smoochy while I took the photo! Awww....such love from my daughter!! How can you not love a photo like this. It just warms my heart every time my daughter gives me a kiss. It just shows the pure love from a child to her mommy!!


Also this weekend, as we were making our way to go out to dinner. Something we always do on the weekend. When we drove to this one restaurant in our area, we noticed there was no parking and then saw a crowd of people which caught our curiosity. That's when we noticed there were carolers and a large Christmas tree. "Oh, it's the Christmas tree lighting". Duh! We had no idea this event was going on. Small town. Christmas tree. Our lack of community involvement. What's wrong with us?! So we decided to attend this special event. Something I've never been apart of. A Christmas tree lighting. I've always wanted to attend one but never got around to it. So, I guess I can mark this one off my list.

So here is a picture of the three of us just minutes before they "lite" the Christmas tree. I love getting pictures of the three of us during outings together. I didn't have that really growing up with my family. I want to have all these wonderful memories for my little girl!

By the way, it was so fricken freezing out that we made our way (quickly, I might add) back to the warm, toasty car. Before this event, I didn't own a jacket. I do now!!! I've always been a sweatshirt gal. Not feezable this year! Not sure what's going on this year here in California but it sure has gotten too cold for my blood.

And lastly, here is the Christmas tree. I just had to get a picture of the tree, right?! Especially since it's the first tree lighting that I've been too. I want to have a picture to go with this special memory. :o)


Now it's your turn. What Fabulous Fotos can you share this Friday? If you already did yours, add your name to Mr. Linky so we can all visit your blog. Remember to leave comment love!





9 comments:

Kristen said...

Great photos...they really show the love and fun you guys share

Denise said...

Oh I know where that event was! I can tell by the buildings! And I love the restaurant too! :)

GREAT pics!!!! I love them!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

super fun!!! its freezing here too. love the smooch pic

Anonymous said...

Super cute pics!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm in!

Trina said...

Aww...I love it!! Very cute! I'm glad you got to do the christmas tree lighting with your fam! So special! And yes! You are right its freakin freezing here these days!!!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Darling photos of you and your daughter. I am with you, though. The second one, where she is giving you a kiss, is by far the best.

Hooray for meeting another blogger in the Bay Area. Always such fun. I get so used to "talking" to people from the mid-west or the east coast that it is a special treat to discover someone locally.

-Francesca

Amarie said...

Cozy, family moments! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures and all the others on your blog. So cute! You're really talented!