Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dear Santa:

I found this great idea from one of our fellow bloggers, My Pretty Pink Blogette who did a "Dear Santa" letter and I wanted to do one for myself. With Christmas coming and all, I thought this would be fun and kind of bring back some childhood memories, right?!


Dear Santa:

I'm writing you this letter because I was hoping that since you will making a stop here at our house this year for my daughter, I wanted to let you know that I have been a good girl this year. On all the cartoons it shows that you bring toys and goodies for all the good little boys and girls but then there are those other cartoons that shows that you do deliver a gift or two to the moms and dads as well. Do I have this all wrong? Please tell me.

Every year I work so hard for my family, in and outside the house. I know I'm no different than most mom's and wife's but along with my working and daily chores around the house (except for that one day during the SITS Holiday party..tee hee!), I even volunteer at my daughters school. Does that account for anything?!

On another note, my husband and I never get time to ourselves....together. In the last 6 1/2 years, we've only had one 3 day trip together to Vegas and then an overnighter to Reno without or daughter. We are not parents that just think about ourselves here. We love our daughter and only want the most love, security and happiness for her. She's #1 to us!

We are hard working parents and I was just hoping that you could make an exception. I don't want much. Just maybe a black Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi 12.2-Megapixel Digital SLR Camera with Lens and a cute case to go with it. If you're feeling a little generous, there's also the Canon - 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Telephoto Zoom Lens to go with it. Also, maybe a new pair of jeans would be nice. One that actually fits me and maybe some nice panties from Victoria Secrets. Thanks all!

I do have a special request, could you also maybe leave a couple San Jose Sharks stuff under the tree for my hubby too?! He loves his Sharks and he's not picky. Anything Sharks will make that man happy!

I want to thank you for taking a couple minutes of your time from reading all of the little children's letters just to read mine. I do appreciate it! I'll be leaving you some goodies when you pop in. What do you like? Do you have any special request? Maybe cookies or brownies. How about some eggnog? I can put a shot of Brandy in that if you like ;O)


Sincerely,

2 comments:

Amarie said...

That was great! My Hubby's the same way with the Dallas Cowboys lol. (Now I want eggnog!)

SLJ_Photography said...

Great choice in camera and how nice it would be to have that extra lens along with it!!
May you be blessed with a Christmas that surrounds you with family and friends....and all your hearts desires!